Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Exception to the Rule

As you know, animals can not become a Nanepashemet Peep of the Week.
~
So no matter how Jack Dog tries to convince me that he is worthy, it is to no avail.
~
I don't care how sad he looks.... POTW must be denied to him.
~
It's out of my hands.
~
So stop looking at me.
~
There's nothing I can do.
~
If I made an exception for JackDog, then how could I ever face Ronick. Plus it's pretty cold tonight, and I need Ronick the cat to warm my feet at the foot of the bed. So I can't afford to piss Ronick off.
~
Jack Dog, you're plumb out of luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me with your hidden talents. Haven't seen you since you left us, but I watched your video and you look about the same - perhaps a little less hair...
I do miss you, though, here in Ecume Etang Rue. There's just no excitement or surprises in my life anymore.
PS: You still owe me a lunch.
Signed: Another damn good looking person from your previous life.

Anonymous said...

I dunno if the previuos comment was written by Ronick but it sounds like it...Sounds like someone misses warming your feet John. LOL!

I think you should change your policy about the dog and peeps of the week. Its rare that a dog would let you down.

I'm sure if Jack Dog could speak, he would say "Screw you John! I'm tired of taking your crap. Gimme my doggie props you mutt!"