Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Skipped SF

Back from Jacksonville, Florida. The Hampton Inn seemed eerily like the one in Nashville, TN.
~
In all seriousness, the homogenieity of this country, caused by corporate development of the outlying surburban landscape has produced a devastating, monotonous sameness. For all the travel I do, I rarely feel like I see anything new and unique.
~
OK, so I just got in and am grumpy and tired. But I have a reason to be.
~
Five hours of Dave and Busters in a sterile surburban location. We paid for the customer get together and hung out with them playing arcade games. As you can see, I'll go to any depths to get this Darwin juggernaut in a stable orbit.
~
I skipped the LA trip in favor of Kerry and Emily, but still will go with Dave to Chicago by the end of the week. All of which means that the peeps will not be neglected as much as I had originally feared.

No comments: