Thursday, December 21, 2006

Peep of the Week - 7

This week's Nanepashemet Peep of the Week selection process proved to be quite a conundrum.
~
Since I just announced that anyone who asked to be a POTW would be automatically denied, I expected that no one would be stupid enough (not to mention annoying enough) to ask to be named a Peep.
~
Enter Murph, alias Michael Murphy, who sent me the following comment....

"Hey Jay I want a POTW NominationIF I drink a ton of Nance Nog do I get one?"

Stupid and annoying, yet subject to automatic denial. It's sort of like an endless loop.... like infinity. What would you do if your were me? Keep thinking about it until your head throbs in wild palpitations??? I already tried that.
~
Stupid and Annoying, yet against the Peep Rules to make him a POTW!!!!
~
So I made Murph a Peep. I know that it is wrong, so DEAL WITH IT!
~
Announcing....
NANEPASHEMET PEEPS OF THE WEEK - 7
  • Michael Murphy
  • Dave Fortier (automatic Lagavulin Default Rule)
  • Emily Roach
  • Peter Brown
  • David the Waiter at the 99
  • Tammie Pham
There it is. The toughest week yet. I won't be so magnanimous the next time one of you tries a fast one like that. I'm exhausted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn J, I forgot she is out today for vacation. That's awesome you put her up though. I'll be sure to let you know her reaction on Tuesday.

- McMahon

Anonymous said...

i think you're very witty. i never knew how witty you were! your blog intrigues me ...
i have learned many lessons too. i will never ask to be a POTW. God knows Murph got lucky but i dont want to be that girl
-Lindsey K

Anonymous said...

J, McMahon called me to share the exciting news about my POTW-ness and I did accuse him of lying bc. he is such a trickster like that, but I now see it is true. Very excited over here about the shout-out, I actually printed it out and hung it on the fridge to show my roommates (aka. my parents). Merry Christmas to you and yours!! - Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey John!

Happy New Year! Thanks for making me POTW on week 7!! It made my year complete...

PMP