Sunday, November 26, 2006

Weekend Wrap Up

The Johnson Party was a blast. Saw Amanda and Jeremy, Ryan's Crew. I hate to name names because then anyone that I left out will send me hate email - always a downer. But there were a lot of my favorite people there.
~
This morning, I got up and took the clamps off of the floor boards on the Tender. I don't like the fit and will have to plane down one of the floor stakes.
~
Leftover Macaroni and Cheese for breakfast. I'm an idiot!
~
at 11:00AM, I will get on the Cybex for 1/2 hour then get ready to go to Gillette for the Pats-Bears game.
~
Ryan and Mike were offered the Darwin Box tickets by Frank Robinson in a transaction that I had nothing to do with. Nonetheless, Katelyn charged favoritism. Just accuse me of anything - I'll admit it and take the blame.... It's freaking easier. The game will be good though - even without Katelyn.

No comments: