Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Texas Bound

Up at 4:30 AM for a 6:25 flight out of Logan to Dallas to see T-Mobile. Back in Boston by 11:00 PM. Looking forward to it.
~
It means that I have to get to Mike Rockett with the Sundance plans tonight.
~
Also, I won't be able to get on the stationary bike tomorrow.
~
It feels so good on days that you get a burn, that you wonder why you don't do it every day. But sometimes you have to go to Texas. Then I'll be screwed up from lack of sleep by Thursday, so that I will come up with some lame excuse not to get the exercise in.
~
By Friday, I'll blow it off and not even think about it. I hate to think that I will be lacking buffness for the rest of this Earth ride. Something has to change.
~
Exercise and working out used to be something that you did to look good. Now I have to do it to keep from feeling shitty. Interesting what the next stage in this progression might be.

No comments: