Monday, November 20, 2006

Paramus Bound / Bash Prep

Back to Paramus, NJ, via Laguardia Airport in NY tomorrow. Been there so many times over the past five years, and still dread it. It's just not a pretty trip. The people are great, but it is gritty Sopranos territory and the drive is very stressful through the Bronx and up the NJ Turnpike. Regardless, I've done a ton of business there, and all indications are that this will continue for the Darwinians. I'll be back in Marblehead by 6:00 PM tomorrow night.
~
Meanwhile, I managed to make it to Costco tonight and put a dent in the beer and wine needs for the Bash. Got the chicken wings but couldn't find the hot sauce. Can't forget that. All three kids seem to be psyched for the event, so it is shaping up fine. Since I'll be in NJ tomorrow, I'll probably have to leave Darwin by early afternoon on Wed. to fill in the rest of the provisioning details.
~
We've had some fun times in the past ten 13 years that this event has transpired. I'm looking forward to avoiding some of the past stuff though. Especially wrestling with McBurney.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mcburny was talking sooo much trash....He means business this year.

Don't worry, though, I got your back, brah!