Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Off Line - A Panic Situation


Since I'll be in the air about 8 hrs. tomorrow, I won't really have a chance to post to the blog.
~
Please do not panic. Take deep breaths.
~
That's right..... Inhale... Exhale... Inhale... Exhale.
~
See? You were obviously overreacting.
~
Now that you've composed yourselves, I have a suggestion for you to fill the deep void that tomorrow will bring.
~
Place a comment on the Nomination Button at the bottom of this posting detailing your choice for Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week. The nominees can be of any religion or political persuasion, but there must be a cool reason for you to place them in nomination. It could be that they were particularly annoying or stupid or inspiring this week. We don't even have to know the reason, the honor system rules here.
~
All comments will be published as soon has I get back on line Thursday morning.
~
Make your comments on your Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week nominations starting.......................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................NOW!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that your cat Ronick should be a peep of the week. I like the way he stays independant of you doings with the yaught tender, also I liked the way he was worried with you while your kid Mike and his friends went to a halloween thing.

best wishes blogman,
-Mr. Balzac

Unknown said...

I nominate John Johnston who established the first of two distilleries of Lagavulin in 1816.

Anonymous said...

I nominate you, Mr. Power Tool Collecting Never Ending Project Starter.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to second the Ronick bid, although I don't think Ronick will appreciate the honor with his "too cool for school" swagger.

Tom M.