Sunday, November 12, 2006

Golf - Finding your Game



I suck at golf. This is a little surprising to me, because I used to be a pretty good tennis player and was ok in baseball. But I suck at golf. This in itself doesn't bother me that much outside of the fact that everyone knows that I suck at golf. How the hell this has become public knowledge is beyond me.
~
It probably bothers Mikc and Ryan that I have a chance to play at great courses all over the US including Pebble. Customer Golf events offer me these great opportunities. But the fact is that if I broke 1oo, I would gladly spring for drinks all around.
~
My father was a good golfer, an all around good athelete. My kids,Ryan and Mike, have good games and can compete well. But I have been playing for nine years, and continue to suck. The golf gene skipped a generation.
~
I was wearing a golf pullover that I got from the Atlanta event this month when I met Rockett at the new school site. He reminded me that I suck at golf. How the hell did he know??? WTF!!!



~
~
I told you I sucked. Did you think I was kidding?

No comments: