Thursday, November 02, 2006

Carnivore Heaven

I'm still in distress from visiting Fogo in Atlanta on Monday night.
~
I must have eaten four lbs. of barbequed Brazilian meat in that sitting.
~
Literally didn't sleep for the next two days in Georgia.
~
The sick thing is that I'll forget how bad I feel and go back to Fogo when I'm in Atanta in six months or so.
~
The Lamb Chops are so good, the Sirloin is so good. No amount of self control is adequate to control my gluttonous habits . If you have never been to a Brazilian barbeque, I highly recommend the pain.
~
After the Fogo gluttony, we went into a Buckhead Jazz bar where a vocalist was styling away with a pianist.
~
Ohanian, Fortier and I just wanted to find a TV set at the bar to watch the Patriots-Vikings game and we must have looked pretty rude and stupid.... yelling and screaming in the middle of her jazz vocals as the Pats mangled the Vikings.
~
Brady Rules! Bring on Peyton Manning next Sunday!
~
It is so cool to be a Pats Fan. We are just so much better than other people.

No comments: