Thursday, October 19, 2006

Phoenix, San Diego and LA

Met more Friends - great round of golf at the Biltmore Arizona with Dick Bollen, who btw kicked Bobby's golfing ass. Even though I parred 4 holes, I still didn't break 100. Too inconsistent. I'm going to have to resort to lying to get my score down. Dave videoed one of my drives. Boy, do I really look that bad??? Must have been the camera angle.
~
Flew to San Diego and got up for a meeting with Jim Sonberg. Darwinians had a black mark in his market, but he was willing to give us another chance. Good insight into the Sustainment effort because it is apparent that both the Phoenix and San Diego markets have significant pieces of the puzzle in place. A menu driven approach makes sense to them.
~
Made the drive north to LA and met some of the deployment team for the TP effort.
~
All in all, a decent road trip. Planting seeds that have a fair likelyhood of sprouting. I'll be happy to get back to Marblehead tomorrow night for a recuperative weekend hopefully.
~
Next Mon. and Tues. - Colorado and PA. Ouch.

No comments: