Saturday, October 07, 2006

Horoscopes and Psychic Ability

I read my horoscope everyday. Just to see if it has any "validity". I also look at the Aires reading for Joanne. I figure if she scores, or is miserable, then I will get some fallout from it.
~
Many times, the Sagittarius forecast seems to have relevance to the stuff going on in my life. Sometimes it is outright uncanny.
~
There is no logic that can convince me that horoscopes have any validity. But I still read them everyday.
~
On the other hand, I firmly believe in psychic abilities and it would seem that science will eventually find empirical evidence that proves that they exist. Its pretty simple to see why you can see forward and backward in time. Just look at the stars. The small dots of light that you see are explosions that occurred millions of years ago. The light is just reaching our eyes after years of traveling through space. We are literally seeing something that happened back in time.
~
People with refined psychic abilities have insight into a frequency that keys into, or transcends, the speed of light. That is why they can see events that happened at different points in time. Empirical scientists have yet to discover this frequency, but it must exist.
~
Now that I've logically proven this, I'd be happy to share the Noble Prize with Stephen Hawking.

No comments: